Friday, January 29, 2010

Hedo+Ball = Good Game

Hedo Turkoglu played the best game of his short Raptor career thus far, and he still isn't backing off of letting it be known that the more he has the ball in his hands, the better he will be and so will the Raptors as a result. So here's the thing. I know he's hardly lived up to his big contract and expectations so far, but I have to say: anytime he's had the ball in his hands, good things have happened. Sure, he's been shooting bricks before tonight's game in NY, but regardless, he's a great playmaker and he's lived up to that.

His one word answer to Jack Armstrong's question of why he was able to be so effective tonight and have such a great game is going to become an instant classic: "ball". He just stared at Jack Armstrong with swag and confidence and didn't care about how awkward the moment was.

This is one of the few times I've seen Turkoglu be really aggressive and look for his shot, and I like it. How rare is it to see him dunk, and dunk ferociously nonetheless? Did he dunk 3 times in all of last season in Orlando? He's completely selfless, he truly loves team ball, which is why he wants the ball in his hands more often so he can create. And he's selfish in the right way; what I mean by this is that he wants the ball in his hands and he' s not backing off that claim whether he's playing good or bad. And for better or worse, I like that. You could see his swag and cockiness after the game, still putting it out there for everyone even in the locker room post-game interview that he played so well because..he had the ball in his hands.

His talents go to waste if he's just being used as a spot-up shooter. He's facing a lot of heat lately from fans, and they're not unwarranted, but I'm definitely rooting for him, and I think when the playoffs come that's when he'll really show his worth.

Hedo + Ball = Good Game.

11 comments:

  1. yes man good one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that a lot of people is putting more pressure on him. But It is nice that even that he is up to his contract he does what it has to be done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.kamagra jelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello,
    This is very informative and interesting blog post... keep posting such an interesting information here....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I surely believe what my friends say, because you have a fantastic insight on the topic. The information is surely very entertaining and even helpful ....thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello really I like your blog.... it's an excellent blog post found here... your blog contains very unique and very interesting information, Thanks very much for the share... I'm going follow your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hedo turkoglu had spent an incredible night.i am sure it still is a dream to him.But he is not backing off.he is promising to make all the upcoming days exceptional like this night.lets see what comes next..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Basket ball is one of my favorite game.so any information's about it or it's related players is always welcomed to me.thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hedo Turkoglu gots a short career but he did played some good games.Hopefully one day he will mark his name significantly in the world of basketball.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think that quite a few people is usually putting much more pressure upon him. But it's nice that even that he is up to her contract he is doing what it should be done.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for sharing such a nice information with us...........
    dateing sites

    ReplyDelete